To be the core office responsible for managing, coordinating, and promoting the international cooperation on Traditional, Alternative, and Complementary Medicine (T/CAM) of Thailand, and promoting Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM) worldwide for the international recognition.
1. To set the direction, and plan the policy, strategy, and mechanism of international cooperation on Thai Traditional Medicine, Indigenous Medicine, and Alternative Medicine;
2. To coordinate with the related offices to compile, analyze, and prepare the necessary information on Thai Traditional Medicine, Indigenous Medicine, and Alternative Medicine for the international meeting, conference, or congress;
3.To coordinate with the related offices to compile the necessary information for the development of international workplan and project, and arrangement of training, study visit, and official visit of Thai officials in the foreign country;
4. To disseminate the information on Thai Traditional Medicine worldwide for the international recognition through the appropriate media;
5. To coordinate with and support other involved offices, if necessary.
1. To enhance the excellence of knowledge management on Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine for the international utilization.